Have you played Higher or Lower yet? It hasn’t been out very long, but lots of you have already tried it. It’s one of my favourites; it’s simple enough to play, but frustrating enough to keep me coming back for more! Here’s a few hints and tips from our games developer (me) on how to get a really great score!
- The numbers range from 1 – 100. If the current number is 70, chances are the next one will be lower.
- If you make it all the way to the end, your points get doubled!
- The higher the number revealed, the more points you get at the end.
- Remember to use your skips. You get a maximum of two, and they don’t carry over, so don’t be afraid to use them.
- I skip anything that’s between 40 and 60. That way, the odd are forever in my favour.
- Skips are the most useful tool in the game, so make sure to get your questions right!
- Did you know? This game also works on iPad and tablets, so you can play whenever you want!
Hopefully this guide will help you out a bit. Do you have any tips for other players? Maybe you have an idea on how to improve the game. If so, leave a comment below!