- Zap-a-Bat is the second of our Halloween games, the first being Grave Danger which was released in 2011.
- This is the first I am Learning game to offer multiple difficulties.
- Players should start off in easy mode and have fun without the pressure of losing all their points. This mode may also be more suitable for younger players.
- Hard mode, while offering the lure of more points is far more punishing, as clicking on a Faerie will reset all your Faeries back to bats!
- You should focus on the slower bats. Chasing after one bat for a long time will always result in fewer points!
- The game stores your highest score!
2 thoughts on “New Halloween game!”
i love halloween as it is just a day after my birthday
however to make me really happy could you do a wallpaper that is orange with a union jack
the ginger ninja
when is the pets coming out? PLEASE work on getting them ive been waiting AGES can it be before christmas?